Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dance Party!!

On Saturday night, Bryan was playing around on the computer and played this old video of a rap song. Which by the way, is neither a good song or anything that Andrew should be listening to. But, Andrew heard it and went crazy dancing!!! Bryan was trying to do the moves like the guys in the video and Andrew was mimicking everything!!! It was completely inappropriate but absolutely the funniest thing I have ever seen!!

So, on Sunday when Honey and Poppy came over, Andrew said ' I wanna dance' and made everyone go into the office so Bryan could pull up the video on the computer. It was just as funny this time around and I even got to snap a few pictures!!

Poppy, Andrew, and Honey dancing.


As you can see from this photo, Bordelon dancing ability, or lack there of, is extremely hereditary;)

No comments:

Post a Comment