Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A ride on the streetcar!

I realize that I have not been blogging much lately. I just haven't felt the urge!! Then today when Bryan called and asked where were the new pictures of Andrew on the blog, I knew I needed to get busy. I have been writing down things that I wanted to blog about, but just haven't been actually doing it. So, today is a new beginning!!! I am going to start blogging on a regular basis and I am starting with our streetcar ride last Friday!!

Andrew has been obsessed with trains for a while now, so I knew he would love a ride on the streetcar or 'train' as he called it....and LOVE IT he did!!! We met a few other moms from my mommy's group at the beginning of the route and climbed on the 'train'. Andrew sat perfectly still and let the wind blow in his hair;) It was the perfect day to ride it since it doesn't have air conditioning. We rode for a little while, then got off, boarded another streetcar going back in the direction we came from, and then got off of that one at the park. We set down our picnic blankets and ALL of the other kids ran for the play area.

My Andrew sat down right next to me and ate his lunch!! It was just too funny!! He would watch the other kids having a good time, but food is more important.. I just love him so much;)
After the other moms convinced their kids to eat, we all went to play. Andrew had a wonderful time running around!!

After a little while, we packed up our picnic and headed to catch the streetcar again. We rode it to our cars and I don't think I had even driven to the first stop sign and Andrew was asleep in his car seat. The sign of a perfect day!!!

Mommy and Andrew, with a mouth full of goldfish, on the streetcar.

The lonely picnicer;)





Andrew and Beau walking to catch the streetcar.

Lexi, Sophia, Isabelle, Andrew, and Beau
Best attempt at a picture of the remaining kids. 4 moms had already left.

Riding back to our car.

No comments:

Post a Comment