On the way , Andrew started screaming at me from the back seat. He was saying, "NO, dat way mama, park, Noah, Dat way" all while pointing his hands in the opposite way that I was driving. I explained that No, Noah and the park were the way we were going, did he still want to go, to which he replied, "Ooh, yeth"(he has a bit of a lisp now that he has lost his front tooth;)
After the backseat driver let me navigate our route we made it to the park without incident;)
It was a great day to be outside and I even brought some left over crust off of tea sandwiches that I had made months ago and froze. I asked Andrew if he wanted to go feed the bread to the ducks and he was soooo excited. This was the first time that he fed them and definitely won't be the last.
****Also, I would like to thank Courtney and Michelle for being my personal photographers since my camera battery was dead;)










No comments:
Post a Comment