Bryan and I got there early to get a good seat. We made sure that we sat in the 2nd row so that he wouldn't be able to look directly at us. He was the first one to walk out of his classroom and we immediately turned our heads so he wouldn't see us.
He walked right pass us and then when he got to the front and turned to see all of the people, the tears started. He didn't cry for that long but was in no mood to participate in the songs or dance moves!! It's too bad because he had been practicing at home and was pretty good;)
When they were finished he walked right past us and then realized we were there and the lip went out again...but he just kept on walking. Once Bryan and I met him at his table he was fine. He had more than his share of his Thanksgiving dinner and then it was home to play!!
All in all I was very proud!! I really thought he would have been hysterical and would have run to sit with us, but he soldiered through it!! Maybe the he will want to participate in the Christmas ;)





That first picture is so pitiful!! But he looks so cute in his shirt. :)
ReplyDelete