We got together for lunch today and had a great time catching up!
AubreeAfter lunch, it was time to get home to get Andrew from camp and bring him to soccer. I think he was pretty tired from camp because he said he just wanted to stay home and go to soccer tomorrow! But, I managed to get him in the car and he seemed pretty excited when we got to practice. However, his mood changed once everyone got there and he refused to participate. He was not in a very happy and would only take part in the class if I was doing it with him. So, with Aubree in my arms I ran a round with him for a few minutes. Then I decided to just have a seat and if he wanted to play then he could, but I wasn't going to run anymore ( I was very hot;). So, he sat for about the first half of class then decided to participate for the last half.
Once we got in the car, he passed out! I knew he was tired;)
Once we got in the car, he passed out! I knew he was tired;)









No comments:
Post a Comment