Andrew started summer camp yesterday. He wasn't too excited when I dropped him off and even whimpered a little bit when I left;( But, this morning was much better and he said he had a great day!
When I went to pick him up this afternoon a thunderstorm was just finishing up! He asked if he could play in the rain and since my dad was over I suggested he take him outside since it wasn't thundering anymore;)
He stayed out there for about an hour and a half playing, catching worms, and "helping" my dad and Chesley work on the double. I eventually went outside to find him covered in mud but having the time of his life! He called me over to check out all of the worms in his bucket and when I did I noticed about 20 mosquitoes flying around his legs!!
I immediately told him he had to go inside and gave him a bath! Later that evening after Bryan got home from work he changed his clothes and went next door to work. Well, Andrew wanted to get in his "work clothes" and help too! I explained that he had already taken a bath and was in his jammies! Well, that didn't stop him! He went into his room and put on his "work clothes"! When he came out to show me I couldn't help but laugh! Of course I gave in and let him go out for about 10 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment