Friday, July 15, 2011

Playing in the rain and dinner with the ladies

Today after Honey dropped Andrew off home, he decided that he wanted to go play in the rain. Since, Chesley was here, he was able to watch Aubree so I could let Andrew have a little fun. After being outside a little while, Aubree started to fuss a little so Chelsey got to go outside and I got to go in with Aubree;)


I got down some of Andrew's old toys so that Aubree could play with them. They were a big hit... with Andrew;)

Then, later in the afternoon, Bryan's aunt, Susie, called and said that her cousins Melissa and Shawn were in town. I wanted to go see them, so I asked my mom to come over after work to watch the kids ( Bryan was working next door on the double) so I could go meet them for dinner.

It was so much fun!! We laughed for 2 hours straight!! I can't wait until they come back again;)


Melissa and Susie ( somebody is drinking those margaritas a little too quickly;)



me and Shawn

Susie and her 10 straws! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment