Tuesday, November 29, 2011

AUBREE AT 1 YEAR OLD!!!!!!


Do you hear that sound?!?! I bet if you listened closely you could hear it.... That is the sound of me having a nervous breakdown!!!!! I cannot believe that my baby is ONE! How on earth did that happen?? This year has just gone by entirely too quickly and I just can't handle it!! There, now that I got that off my chest I'll tell you a few things about my... TODDLER!!!

Stats:
Weight 17.7 lbs 4% ( she is holding strong to that 4 % but as long as she's not dropping on the growth chart her doctor and I are thrilled;)
Height 28.75 in 37%
Head 17.75in 50%

Her hemoglobin levels hadn't come up any since 9 months so she has to take this yucky vitamin once a day to help with her iron.

She also has to stay on formula, for the extra calories, until her 15 month check up.

-Aubree can point to her nose, show you her mouth, and she has a scary laugh...she says Ha...Ha...Ha;)
-She is taking more and more steps and I'm sure she'll be running before we know it.
- She laughs and laughs and laughs at anything and everything Andrew does! He is still her number 1!
- Even though she finally got some girlie toys for her birthday, she would much rather play with Andrew's cars;)

Aubree has been an absolute joy to be around and I just can't wait ( but really I can wait a VERY LONG TIME) to watch her grow into a beautiful young lady!


Aubree @ 1 year!

Nose

Mouth

Poor second child had nothing planned for her big day;( I mean, we already had a huge birthday party...so does this really make me a bad mother?!?!!? Well apparently so;) Mimi and Paw Larry surprised us after bath time with some cake and ice cream! Of course we had to sing to Andrew too!


Yes, Andrew is pouting in the background....and no, I haven't a clue why!

No comments:

Post a Comment