Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hand me downs

For Christmas, we had decided to give Andrew and Aubree a kitchen that use to belong to Crysta. It is in great condition, so I figured we might as well take that one instead of spending a couple of hundred dollars on a new one. So, Gayle brought it down on Friday when she came in town for the party. It was in the back of her truck when they came over and we were going to go put it next door when NO ONE was looking.

Well, for some reason Bryan decided to go get it out of the truck with Joshua, While.Andrew.Was.Outside.Watching!!!!!!! I am not really sure why he did that, but lets just say I WAS NOT happy and leave it at that!

So, anyway, the kids have a new kitchen and it even had Crysta's old apron and chef's hat in it! Andrew couldn't wait to try it on and pretend to be a "cook chef"!


Andrew the cook chef!

Blowing bubbles from his bubble gun so Aubree could chase them;)

No comments:

Post a Comment