Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Claire!

Today, while Andrew was at school, Aubree and I went to Claire's house to help celebrate her first birthday. Aubree "bounced" in a bouncey house, played with Claire's awesome toys, and enjoyed A LOT of pizza!

At one point while playing, one of her friends came up and took the toy that she was playing with away and started playing with the toy herself. Aubree sat for a minute and then dove her body on top of the toy so she could claim it as her own! It was hysterical! I guess I don't need to worry about her, she can handle herself;)

Unfortunately, chasing Aubree led to me not taking my camera out at all during the party. I snapped a few pics with my iPhone but sadly none of the birthday girl. One day I'll get it together;)

No comments:

Post a Comment