Nothing much to report today. Andrew and I spent the day at home. He was very much in to taking out all of my makeup and handing it to me. He must have done that over and over and over again!!! I took a few pictures, and yes...that is a barrette in his hair;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





It seems that both of our Andrew's share a love of make-up and dogs! lol! Must be something to do with the name. Although, I'm not brave enough to put anything that fancy in his hair - my husband would have a stroke! :)
ReplyDeleteSteven HATES when I put barrettes in Wyatt's hair. I have to though! It's like a sneek peek at what our daughter will look like. I can't wait for the boys to play. Keep Tuesday March 3rd open for us. Bon Bon will probably tag along too since she doesn't get a lot of Wyatt time. Maybe we can go to the Children's Museum or the zoo or something.
ReplyDelete