Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothing a little backrub won't fix!

Today was too cold to do anything!! We ran to the grocery for a minute and then came back home to hibernate for the rest of the day!! Honey and Poppy ended up coming over to eat homemade French onion soup. I must admit, it was pretty good and so easy to make!! Right before Andrew was going to take his bath, Honey started to scratch his back. Well, he sat there and let her do it for at least 5 minutes!! Anyone who knows my child knows that 5 minutes is probably the longest time he has ever stayed still. He kept arching his back and lifting up his head...it was so funny. Now I know the trick, if I need to get him to sit for a minute, then scratch his back!
Poppy, Andrew, and Honey
Andrew, doing his daily ritual of putting on Daddy's shoes.
"This backrub is the best!"


1 comment: