So, today started out great. We went to visit GiGi (I forgot the camera) and Andrew had a great time. When it was time to leave he went up to her and gave her a kiss and hug...which is a big step for him;) Then somewhere between the dry cleaners and the post office, he started to loose it. Well, he couldn't calm himself down, and basically screamed on an off for the next few hours. I have no idea why. He didn't have a fever and obviously was not his usual happy self. After a 2 and 1/2 hour nap, I just new he would be better. NOPE!! As soon as I got him out of his bed he started screaming and whining again!! Finally when Bryan got home he seemed to calm down some. He ate a big dinner, then had some king cake for dessert. Well, that seemed to do the trick. He was so happy after the kingcake, as if he'd had the best day!! Hopefully, tomorrow will be much better;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





He needed the sugar rush!! :)
ReplyDeleteKing Cake always makes me feel better, too:)
ReplyDelete