Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

So, this morning when I woke up to the sound of rain, I just knew the parades would be canceled!! Well I was wrong. The weather cleared up and we had a great day. My parents, cousins, and Bryan's dad came over around noon for a midday parade in our neighborhood. Andrew once again had a great time running around with his cousins. He was having so much fun that we didn't realize it was his nap time. I scooped him up and put him in bed (because we DO NOT miss naps). As soon as he was sleeping, we heard the parade coming. My mom offered to stay with Andrew and we headed out to the route. We had a great time and since it was the end of the route, everyone was unloading all of their leftover beads and trinkets. My cousins racked up. We had to go get Andrew's wagon to put everything in. When the parade ended we walked in the front door and found that Andrew had just woken up. He missed the entire parade. He did, however, have a great time playing with everyone else's beads. Maybe he will have better luck tomorrow!


Andrew giving Daddy a big kiss!

Bryan and Angele


Gayle and Crysta



Chesley


Joshua chasing Andrew


"I love beads!!"

Pawpaw Larry, Andrew, and Poppy
Enjoying yummy chili after a long day of playing!

3 comments:

  1. I am envious. I haven't been to a parade yet due to Peyton being sick! It looks like you all had a great time. Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gets to see a parade! Looks like he loves beads as much as Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm freaked out by how big Chesley, Joshua, and Crysta all got! I feel like if I don't see people, then they're not aging.

    Where on earth did you find a Gretna is for lovers tee shirt?!

    ReplyDelete