So today we went to Tiffany and Frank's house for a Valentine themed play date. Andrew had a great time playing with all of Frank's neat toys. He especially loved Frank's cop car and even tried to carjack it from Emily and Ava!! We will work on that before he gets his license. They sent us home with the most delicious heart shaped cookie and the cutest Valentine craft. I gave the heart stickers to Andrew to put on his paper and learned one very important thing...Andrew does not like anything sticky on him. As soon as I would give him a sticker he would very quickly try to put it on the paper and then he would make a face. I guess he just isn't in to Valentine art;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Andrew is a good crafter. That looks like it was a really fun playdate to attend.
ReplyDelete