Thanks Mike, Stacey, Noah , and Marie for another great night!! Next time we will have you over to our new house!!!!! If we ever move in...HA!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
A fun night out!!
Friday night Andrew, Bryan, and I headed over to Stacey and Mike's house for some delicious dinner!! The boys had a great time chasing each other around the house!! They even bathed together this time!! We had the best time just hanging out and the kids played great together. Sweet Marie just hung out in her swing and I somehow didn't take ANY pictures of her!?!?!?! I guess that is what happens when you are so much calmer than your big brother and his crazy friend;) I promise, Marie, that I will take tons of pictures the next time I see you!!!
Thanks Mike, Stacey, Noah , and Marie for another great night!! Next time we will have you over to our new house!!!!! If we ever move in...HA!
Taking a bath!! Andrew was sooo excited about the bubbles!! He has never seen them in the bath before...my poor baby is so deprived;)

Thanks Mike, Stacey, Noah , and Marie for another great night!! Next time we will have you over to our new house!!!!! If we ever move in...HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





The boys are so cute together!
ReplyDeleteWhen are yall moving? Is it still the beginning of September?
Too adorable! I love the matching pjs!
ReplyDelete