Sunday, August 2, 2009

Party Animal!!

On Saturday morning Andrew and I went to our favorite bounce house to celebrate Egan's 2nd birthday party. Andrew had a great time and even climbed through the obstacle courses and to the top all by himself!! The only problem was that once he got to the top, I had to pretend to be spiderman and climb up to get him to slide down. My arms are very sore today!!!!

Happy birthday Egan!! We had a great time at your party!


Andrew climbing up the big slide.

Andrew and Noah extremely excited after sliding down!

Sweet baby Marie sleeping while she has the chance. (Andrew was a bit obsessed with her and was throwing the ball at her, trying to take off her feet, and smothering her with kisses!)

Birthday Boy Egan

Haley and Alex enjoying the yummy cake!

After Egan's party we went home to nap and woke up just in time to go to Sammy's 1st birthday party and The Children's Museum!! Andrew had a great time playing with the bubbles!!

We only stayed for a little over an hour because I thought Bryan and I were going out. However, after returning home from our second birthday party I was too exhausted to do anything else. I actually was sleeping by 8:30..HA!!

Happy 1st birthday Sammy!! We are so glad that we got to celebrate it with you!

Andrew trying to catch a huge bubble.

Emily and Andrew having a snack.

Birthday Boy Sammy

Ava, very excited that she just gave Andrew a hug;)

Fireman Phillip (Emily's dad)

1 comment: