Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waxy Build Up??

Andrew and I met my mommy's group at one of our favorite indoor play areas today!! Andrew had a blast and I would have too, if it weren't for the 'kid' slides. They apparently had just waxed them and you shot down them like a speeding bullet!! I literally flew off so fast and HARD that when I hit the ground my head hurt!! Of course, Andrew as well as the other children, thought this was the greatest thing and we had to go on them repeatedly!! My friend, Kendra, was able to get a picture of Andrew and I sliding down, but it is only the corner of our heads, since my camera is not as fast as a speeding bullet...unlike the newly waxed slides!!! Hopefully the next time we go back they will have a nice waxy build up....HA!!

PAIN!!!


How can you not love this face?!?

1 comment: