Thanks Texann and Haley for an awesome day!
**On a pacifier note, we decided that after Andrew went ballistic the other night when we took it away from him, that he could have it only during naptime and bedtime. He did great yesterday and only asked for it once. Today was the first day he was in the car with out it. He asked for it once on the way to the playdate and once on the way back. Neither time was he upset when I told him I didn't have it. He fell asleep in the car, WITHOUT IT, and transfered nicely to his crib. I put it in his crib with him just in case he woke up. He slept for an hour and a half and woke up crying. He found the pacifier and then slept for another half hour. So far this has been an easy transition....we will see how it goes when I take it away completely....although that will not be anytime soon;)





No comments:
Post a Comment