Monday, August 31, 2009
Not the Best Day
Today we met my mom's group at the children's museum. Andrew was having a seriously bad 'terrible twos' day!! He kept grabbing his friend Chloe from behind, tackling her to the ground, and then pulling at her dress or her hair. He went after a few of the boys and then he hit Ava in the head with a ball and we left!!! I have no idea what got in to him. I know things come in phases, but I am not willing to accept this phase!! I really hope he was just having an off day. Maybe because the house is in disarray with moving boxes, it just has him off??? Who knows. This has me worried that he might do this when he starts school next week..... I hope not;(

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





We were sorry to miss the fun, but sounds like your day wasn't so great! Sorry, hang in there.
ReplyDeleteWe know those days all too well! Lets just hope this terrible 2 phase comes and goes quick for us both! And don't worry I'm sure Ava will greet Andrew with big hugs next time she sees him. Good luck with the packing and the move this weekend.
ReplyDelete