Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Aubree @ 3 months

Today, Aubree turned 3 months!! I just can't believe how quickly time is flying by!
I, unfortunately, don't have any 3 month stats because she doesn't go back to the doctor until she turns 4 months!! But, I do know that she is growing like a weed;)

She laughs all the time!! It is the funniest thing;)
She rolled on her side two days ago, but couldn't make it all the way over;)
The biggest thing is that SHE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT!!! We have our same bath routine as before, 7:00 baths, 7:30 she drinks about a 5 oz bottle, and then is sound asleep in her bed between 8:00 and 8:30. She usually doesn't wake up until around 6:00 or 6:30!! Then I feed her and put her back to bed for another hour or two!! Every now and then she will wake up around 5:00 and want to eat, but then goes right back to bed for a couple of hours!! She is awesome!!

She now really recognizes me, Bryan, and Andrew and is not so fond of ANYONE else holding her! Andrew went through the same phase so I know it will pass... I hope;)

We are now out and about with no problems;) Of course when Daddy is with us...our whole routine of getting out the door is thrown off and things go haywire!! Not sure how that happens, but I just wanted to state it for the record;)

Aubree, like her brother, has been a fantastic baby!! ( I just hope she doesn't take after her brother when the terrible threes come around;)

Aubree @ 3 months

working out on her baby gym

tummy time

No comments:

Post a Comment