After the parade was over, we walked to the ferry and took it downtown to the aquarium. It was a gorgeous day to be outside enjoying the weather. Once we got inside we realized how crowded it was, ( you really get spoiled when you can go to places during the week when everyone else is working;) but the boys didn't seem to notice.
We had a good time, but I must admit that Andrew was having one of his "Terrible Three" days. Nothing seemed to go his way. He had quite a few meltdowns and was very whiny the entire day. But, as we were walking home in the afternoon he told Bryan that he had a great day! Go figure?!? All I know is that I am counting the days until he turns 4! ;)
Andrew, I love you so much...but you can really wear me out sometimes;)















No comments:
Post a Comment