Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aubree gets her ears pierced!

Today was Aubree's 4 month check and she got her ears pierced! My friend, Kim, gave me some lidocaine to put on her ears to numb them. I figured that she would probably still cry because of the sound, but at least she wouldn't be in pain. The doctor did the first ear and she didn't even flinch!! I was so relieved! Then, she did her second ear and Aubree screamed bloody murder!! Then her doctor said, " Oh, I.MISSED. THE. MARK!" I couldn't believe it!!!!!

I was so angry, I couldn't even say anything!! I just grabbed her to comfort her!! She went up too high and Aubree's ear wanted numb there! So, her ears are now crooked, but it won't be so bad once her ears get a little bigger!!

So, it wasn't a great experience and now I sort of regret getting them done! I have buyer's remorse;)

No comments:

Post a Comment