Andrew woke up this morning to a sea of balloons and yummy cinnamon rolls! Then Mimi and Paw Larry met us at the pet store where they bought him his very own fish!!! He was soooooo excited and named him Swimmie!
Afterwards, Mimi and Paw Larry, along with Honey, Poppy, Nana, Uncle Nick, Nanny, Uncle Jason, and Mia came over for some gumbo and cake!
Andrew had a great time playing with Mia and didn't even want to come inside for cake! When I mentioned that presents would follow he quickly came inside and sat at the table.
After cake and ice cream, he opened and easel from Mia ( which he loved) and then Poppy brought in his bike! I captured the look of complete and utter excitement with my camera but I really wish I would have filmed it instead! He was so excited to have a big boy bike. Mimi then handed him the rest of his present which was a helmet, pads, and riding gloves! He was set!
It was such a great day for a great 4 year old!! I look forward to many, many, many more years watching him grow and mature but always remaining my baby;)
























No comments:
Post a Comment