I must say we were very productive with our day and go so much accomplished! We still have a couple of more things to hang before we are totally finished.
Then later this evening we met some of Bryan's friends uptown to walk around galleries and have dinner. We ended up buying this awesome crawfish made out of metal for our kitchen!
I wish everyday could be as productive as today was....Bryan may disagree;)
Honey gave this to Aubree the day of her christening ( in February!) and we just now hung it!Every time I brought Aubree into her room she leaned back in my arms to look up at it a pointed! I think she likes it;)

Andrew and Daddy having a blast!! Bryan would throw the ball on the roof and then pick up Andrew to try to catch it when it came down!












No comments:
Post a Comment