Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aubree @ 11 months

Today Little Miss turned 11 months old!! I cannot believe that in just one month Aubree will be 1 year old!!!!!

At 11 months:
- She takes about 3 or 4 steps at a time before plopping on the ground.
- Got another bottom tooth for a total of 7.
- Absolutely lights up when Bryan comes home from work! He has to quickly wash his hands or she will freak out if he doesn't hold her.
- Thinks Andrew hung the moon. In her eyes he can do no wrong.
- She has such a happy disposition and is willing to let anyone hold her ( for a moment;)
- Princess.still.does.not.hold.her.own.bottle. She will hold it but you have to tilt it back for her! I think we are going to be in trouble with this one!
- She eats like a bird, but at least she is healthy;)

I am so lucky to be able to stay home and watch her blossom!


Aubree @ 11 months

No comments:

Post a Comment