This past week has been a whirlwind of sickness and insanity. I'll start from the beginning , Sunday Andrew came home from Honey and Poppy's with a cold. I kept him home from school because he was a snotty mess.
Monday evening Aubree started throwing up ! Good times!
I kept Andrew home from school on Tuesday in anticipation that he too would get sick...never happened.
Wednesday Andrew goes to school and Aubree comes down with Andrew's cold. About 5:30 that evening Andrew starts throwing up! About 10:00 I start throwing up! I will spare you the details but it was NOT a good night for anyone in our house.
Thursday, Andrew wakes up as if nothing was wrong while I feel like a Mack truck has run over me! Bryan goes to work and leaves me to care for two children all while trying to recover from nearly dying!
Thursday evening I am starting to come back to the land of the living when Bryan barges through the door at 8:00 and heads straight to the bathroom. Needless to say he was in bed all day on Friday while I tried to disinfect the entire house and keep the kids away from him! Needless to say I am glad this week is over!!! Also, I am very thankful that Bryan bought me a new iPhone because I didn't pull out my camera one time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment