Sunday, October 23, 2011

A little cleaning and a Saint's game

I've tried my hardest to get things under control and clean around here after a week of sickness and a busy weekend, so today Andrew and Bryan decided to help out a little. They went around the house and vacuumed areas that needed a little extra tlc.

Then this evening Bryan got two great Saint's tickets. As much as I wanted to go, it was a Sunday night game and I didn't want to ask my parents to watch the kids late when they have work in the morning. So Bryan tried and tried but couldn't find anyone who was available for the game. So we came up with a plan. My parents came over for a couple of hours, put the kids to bed, and the Shelby( Bryan's cousin) came to relieve them. It was a great plan and a great night. Who Dat!


No comments:

Post a Comment