I bought tickets for the annual Halloween party at the zoo months ago, assuming we would all be healthy and able to attend. Well, with Bryan still on the mend and Aubree with a cold I knew that wasn't going to happen. So, I asked Mimi and Paw Larry to come with Andrew and I and I asked Honey and Poppy to please come watch Aubree ( and Bryan!). When I mentioned to Bryan that Aubree would be staying behind, he was just shocked and asked who was suppose to watch her! I reassured him that Honey and Poppy were on their way and reminded him that I was alone with TWO kids until 8:00 at night;) I am pretty sure he will never live that down;)
Anyway, Mimi, Paw Larry, Andrew, and I had a blast at the zoo! We rode the "smooky" train (which by the way Paw Larry screamed like 3 or 4 times on it;), played games, and trick-or-treated! We even ran into Noah! Of course the boys were inseparable but we separated after about 45 minutes because I wasn't sure if we had Bryan's germs on us or not;) Neither boy was too happy about that!
This is something we look forward to every year! Next year (fingers crossed!) we will all be healthy and able to attend!

My Dragon


Looking for T-Rex!


His feet kept getting turned around;)

Andrew and Noah



Building at the Lowe's tent
No comments:
Post a Comment