Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy Morning!!!

This morning we headed over to visit our friend's Mrs. Tammy and Marleigh (Julia was napping and Jordan was still sleeping;). When we pulled up to their house Andrew said "Mar-yee"!! I was so excited that he actually said her name!! They had a great time but I had to cut the visit short due to Andrew's behavior!!! Tammy reassured me that ALL toddlers go through this and Marleigh was the exact same way (I have a hard time believing that!!)!

After we left we went to Dawn's house to eat pizza and play with Alexander and Crysta who was visiting from Mississippi!! Andrew barely ate any pizza....which is not like him to skip a meal;) He just wanted to go outside and play. Alexander has a inflatable pool and a sandbox!! I haven't really allowed Andrew to play with said, with the exception of last summer on the beach for about 5 minutes, so I wasn't sure if he would like it. Well, he does!! He basically tried to put or throw sand everywhere!!! We will work on that!! After a few fun hours in the sun, it was time to go home to nap!!

Thanks Tammy and Dawn for a great morning!!! Oh, and Tammy, we are going to work on "soft hands"!!

Andrew and Marleigh

Digging in the sand!


Crysta, Alexander, and Andrew in the sand box!



No comments:

Post a Comment