Andrew had his last swim lesson of this week today and he did soooo much better. He still screamed some, but not nearly as much as in the previous days. I am so proud at what he has accomplished in the last week in between all of the howling;) Hopefully next week he will be swimming like a pro;)
This evening Bryan and his cousin Kyle were cleaning up around the new house. They were putting the old roofing shingles into the trailer to be dumped. Well, being the big helper that he is, Andrew just had to get in the middle of that. He would pick up a little piece and then walk over and throw it in the trailer. It was so cute to see him helping out his daddy.
In the process of throwing the shingles, he managed to get roofing particles in his hair!!! He was so dirty when we left, I couldn't wait to throw him in the tub. Bryan bathes him every night, but of course of all nights, Bryan stayed at the house to pick up more and I had the pleasure of bathing him. I had to literally pick each speck of roofing matter out of his hair one by one!! He looked like he had fleas!!!! It took forever, but he didn't seem to mind his hour long bath!!! He just played with his cars and had the best time!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment