Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Member appreciation!!!

This evening when Andrew and I got home, we decided to head to the zoo with Chesley. They were having a member's appreciation day, so we thought we would take advantage since Bryan had a late meeting. I am so glad we went!!! Andrew had a great time and even found a new favorite animal.....a CAMEL!! He would not let us leave them for at least 10 minutes. They smelled really bad and just stood there!! I have no idea what was so great? He got distracted when people walked by and we were able to make our getaway;) We had some dinner, played on the playground, and took two spins on the carousel. Not a bad way to spend an evening!!

Andrew, not too excited about his new Home Depot apron.

"Chesley, you're so funny!"

Very exciting animal!?!?


Andrew and Mommy



I don't know who is having more fun?


Chesley and Andrew

"Hey, Mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment