Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryan!

Today is Bryan's 31st birthday!!!!!! I can't believe how old he is getting...HA just kidding!!!

After Bryan got home from work we headed to over to get Andrew's haircut. Andrew wasn't too excited about it at first, but was a trooper through most of the cut. We then headed over to eat sushi with Bryan's parents and Kyle. This was Andrew's first time at a Japanese restaurant and he loved it. He especially loved trying to eat rice with chopsticks!!! After stuffing ourselves we walked over to get some ice cream, where Andrew again amazed everyone with the amount of food (or ice cream) he can actually eat. I have no idea where he puts it all!!! We then drove Kyle home, hung around with Susie, and then came home.

I hope you had a great 31st birthday, Bryan!!!! You are so lucky to be married to someone still in her twenties:) (Even if it will only be for another 6 months;)

Andrew hanging out in Huey's bed after his nap.

When he was laughing, he flung his head forward and hit it on his shoe that he had to have on with just a shirt and his diaper;)

All smiles again!! I mean I know he is my son...but how adorable is he?!?!?

Before the hair cut...



...and after!




Andrew and Daddy at dinner.

Using his chopsticks!




And now it's time for ice cream!


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Bryan!

    And yes, Andrew is VERY adorable! Love his new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell Bryan Happy Bday from the Truax family!

    ReplyDelete