Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh, what a night!!

On Friday night we dropped Andrew off at Honey and Poppy's house for his very first sleep over!!! I was very nervous since I had never been slept away from him. I figured it was time, and what better night than Mike's 30th birthday party!! We got to the party and I immediately decided to calm my nerves with a glass of wine. Well, one glass turned into....well I have no idea because the night is a blur!!!!!! I am mortified of anything I might have said or did at Mike's parent's house....way to make a great impression!! I was useless all of Saturday and couldn't even go with Bryan to pick our final selection of granite or pick up Andrew.

Bryan finally returned with Andrew around 1:30 and thank goodness he was sleeping because we all decided it would be a great time to nap. Andrew and myself decided that 5:00 would be a perfect time to start the day!!!!!!!

So to recap, Andrew did great.....Mommy did not!

Kristen and Beau

Bryan and myself

Me and Kristen

Stacey and myself ( unfortunately I don't even remember taking this pic!)




4 comments:

  1. Haaa...Wish I could have seen you in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so much fun!!! I wish I could have joined you...in a few months :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's too funny! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! That is awesome. And don't worry, we have ALL done that once or twice before! Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete