So swim lessons today didn't go as horribly as they could have. Don't get me wrong, they were not great but I did see improvement towards the end of the lesson.
Andrew started crying as soon as we got to Mrs. Joan's, which wasn't good. The crying continued during the lesson and he had a crying companion in MY MOTHER!!!!! That's right, she just had to come and shed her own tears because Andrew's weren't enough!!
I was about to just give up when Andrew got distracted by another baby and stopped crying. I thought there might be hope, so we switched water toys and he didn't do that badly. He still cried but he actually stopped for long moments of time. He is actually doing really great, (minus the screaming) and even did a sitting dive!! I definitely have the strength I need to continue the lessons!!
*************************************************************************************
This evening, after dinner, we went over to Tammy and Greg's house for a little while. Bryan had gone fishing today so we brought them some fresh fish, and they let us borrow their food saver;) Andrew of course had a great time and even got Mommy to jump on the trampoline with him. It was a nice, short visit, and we will have to go back soon for a much longer period of time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment