Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swimming School Drop Out!!

Well, today I decided to put Andrew out of his misery. I thought he was doing a little better but after Monday and having to leave early on Tuesday...due to the absolute hysteria... I decided enough was enough. I just wanted Andrew to be able to get to the side of the pool in case he ever fell in. But after 7 days of screaming I made an executive decision that he was obviously not going to stop breaking down over the next few days, so why torture him anymore? The crazy thing is that he was actually swimming under water, but as soon as he would come up for air the screaming would continue. Oh well, there is always next year.

I just hope this doesn't mean that he will be a 'Mother's Day Out' drop out this fall;)

1 comment:

  1. Now Noah and Andrew are friends for life. Seven days is great! We only made it 3!!

    ReplyDelete