On Friday the other 3 organizers and myself through a Christmas party for our mom's group at a local bounce house. I thought the day would never come. We were running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get things together!! When we arrived a half hour before everyone else to set up. We were greeted by a not so friendly lady who informed us that basically we weren't allowed to have or do anything that we had planned ( I may be exaggerating a little) . But we explained to her that we spoke with the owner and he said everything was OK!!! She then backed off but it was enough to give me an anxiety attack!!!!!
Anyway, the party went off without a hitch and I think everyone, including Andrew and myself, had a great time. Santa even stopped by for a visit and gave each of the kids a present!!
Another big thing happened while we were there...Andrew climbed up and slid down the big slide all by himself....over and over and over again!!! The past few times, he has climbed to the top but then I had to go up there and slide down with him!! I just can't believe how big he is getting!!! Where is my baby and who is the little boy that is always with me???HA!


Sliding down on his belly!

Claus, Mommy, and Andrew

Santa gave Andrew his very own Christmas Percy!

Hi-five for Claus!

Up he goes...

...down he comes!
Oh no! Well we had no idea about the problem before. The party was so much fun and yall did a great job!
ReplyDelete