Saturday, December 19, 2009

My BIg Boy!!

Today I brought Andrew to get another haircut. I am not sure how many he has gotten, since he got his first one at 7 months, but there have been plenty. They all have consisted of Andrew crying on my lap while we both get covered in hair. Well, today I decided to sit him in the little car chair and to my surprise...he was fine!!! He didn't cry, didn't whine, didn't budge!! I couldn't believe it!!! Although I did not enjoy listening to him cry, I am not ready for him to become this little boy!! I WANT MY BABY BACK!!!


Big Boy!

This afternoon, Bryan had to fix our closet. We have really tall ceilings in our house. To utilize all of the space Bryan and my Dad built cabinets at the top of our master closet. They even lined them with cedar!! Well, the painter I guess didn't realize the you need to leave cedar EXPOSED and painted over it!!! Bryan almost died!!!!! So, he decided today he would finally tackle putting cedar back int the cabinets!! It took pretty much all day but we are so glad that it is finished!!! Of course Andrew was right there to help in the process!






3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! no tears! that is a very big boy...maybe bre rubbed off on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can he come rub off on my Andrew? So jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete