skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bordelon Bunch
Friday, December 25, 2009
Cookies for Santa
On Thursday afternoon, Andrew and I baked cookies for 'Claus'. Andrew was a huge help and spaced the cookies out perfectly;) I might have a little chef on my hands;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet Andrew
Our energy filled big boy!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Meet Aubree
Our sweet baby girl!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(64)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(27)
►
2011
(264)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(16)
►
2010
(116)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(277)
▼
December
(19)
Merry Christmas!
Christmas Eve
Cookies for Santa
Christmas Program
Andrew's Christmas Party
Maw Maw and Paw Paw Joe's
Presents with Mia
My BIg Boy!!
Where's Goofy?
Bouncing fun and Claus too!
'I cookin'
I so happy!
Things to remember
Our first annual gingerbread house
"CLAUSE, I COMIN' "
SURPRISE!!!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Maddie
Trimming the tree
Ice cream makes it all better
►
November
(22)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(9)
About Me
Angele
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment