Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Program

On Tuesday evening Andrew had his Christmas program at school. Considering how the Thanksgiving pow-wow had gone, I wasn't holding out much hope. However, this time Andrew kept talking about the 'stage' and singing his Christmas songs, so I thought maybe there could be a change. Well, Honey, Mimi, PawPaw, Nick, and Bryan and I all walked over to school and brought Andrew to his class. My heart was racing once they started walking in the gym. To my surprise he wasn't upset at all!! He walked on stage like a big boy!! Now he didn't sing any of the songs, but he stayed on stage the whole time!!!! I was so proud!!! In fact, we couldn't get him off of the stage when the program was over!!! I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch...but I have a good feeling about the Easter performance;)




My little reindeer going to the stage.

Having some antler issues;)


more issues;)

Somebody loves the stage!!


We wish you a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment