We were suppose to go to a Christmas party for one of Bryan's clients. My mom was suppose to come and baby sit Andrew. Well at the last minute she called to say that she was at my Nanny's and my Uncle Augie was making gumbo so could we just bring Andrew over there? I was so mad, because it was last minute and I had to hurry and get everything together for Andrew!!! When we finally walked into Nanny's house and everyone yelled surprise....although it is kind of a blur, I just stood there. I didn't even know what to do!!!! They totally caught me off guard!!
Anyway, it was the best night!!!! I had a blast and I hope that everyone else who was there did as well!!
Thank you so much, Bryan, Mom, Jamie, Tammy, Nanny, Gayle, and I am sure the list goes on and on.....it was perfect!!





OMG a snuggie...I'm so jealous! Glad you had a great party. 30??!! Wow lol j/k! Hope to see you guys soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great surprise. They did a number on me for my 30th too :) Happy Happy 30th birthday!!!
ReplyDelete