Christmas morning was very much anticipated by everyone in our household. We told Andrew that Claus was coming to bring him presents and Bryan and I were so excited to see his reaction to his new train table. When I went to get Andrew out of bed, I told him that Claus had come and brought him some gifts. He said, "Merry Christmas!" I was just so excited!!
Needless to say he LOVED the train table!! So much so, that he didn't want to open any other presents!! Bryan and I took turns opening them!! After about 1/2 hour or so he got a little interested and opened a few remaining presents!!! Paw Paw and Mimi came over for a little while and then it was off to see Bryan's friend Dave who was in town and leaving in just a couple of hours.

Santa's drop off.

please do not be frightened of how I look in the morning;)

Daddy opening presents;)

Daddy is at least excited about the mega blocks!



Dave, Valentina, Bryan, and Andrew

Andrew playing with Valentina. (Once we left he kept saying, 'Van-n-tina' over and over again;)
We then headed to Mrs. Pam's aunt's house a little over and hour away. We repeated the same theme from last night. Great food, great family, ...a great Christmas!!


Back at home with his train table.

Our Christmas card
No comments:
Post a Comment