Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Andrewsaurus turns 3!!!

On Saturday, my baby turned 3!!!! I still cannot believe I am the mother of a 3 year old!! How did that happen so quickly!?!

We had his birthday party a local garden and we could not have picked better weather to be outside if we tried!!From the moment we got there, Andrew was running around exploring!! Once his cousins arrived, I don't think I saw him for the rest of the party!! They dug for worms, caught butterflies, planted and watered beans, raked pine needles, and the list goes on!! Every time someone came up to me they said what a wonderful party it was!! There is just something about being outside with family and friends when the weather is gorgeous that just puts everyone in a great mood!!

The only minor problem was that once Andrew saw the dinosaur favors, he didn't really want to share them;) Everyone got to take home dinosaur suckers, but I also had dinosaur finger puppets that only a few who got to them before Andrew got to enjoy;)

Happy Birthday Andrew!!! Mommy and Daddy love you soooo much!! We just can't believe that you are 3 already!!! Not to mention in one short month you will be a big brother!! I know you will be the best big brother there is!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday (although, I am pretty sure you did;)



Cake/Favor table

Dinosaur cupcakes

Andrew chasing Alexander through the gardens.

Digging for worms.

Andrewsaurus

Crysta, Alexander, and Andrew watering their bean plants.

Daddy, Andrew, and Cole raking pine needles.



Joshua, Andrew, and Poppy inspecting all of the dinosaurs that were suppose to still be on top of the cupcakes!!

Andrew's mint plant.

opening presents

No comments:

Post a Comment