Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree and another trip to the zoo!

Last Sunday, since it would be our last full weekend as a family of 3, we wanted to fill it with fun things for Andrew. So, we started out by picking out our Christmas tree.

Then, we were going to take him to the show but he wanted to go back to the zoo to get MORE dinosaurs (Great!! I think I started a really bad habit!! I may never be able to go back to the zoo again!)

Andrew, of course, had a great time and basically wanted to sit outside the dinosaur exhibit!! He didn't want to go in, but just wanted to look at them through the fence!! So, we sat out there and enjoyed our lunch until he wanted to go in the gift shop!!!

He wanted EVERYTHING in sight!!! There were a few meltdowns, by both he and I, but we managed to make it through there with just a few more dinosaurs....instead of the entire store!!!


Daddy and Andrew finding the perfect tree!


Making a TOUGH decision on which dinosaur to buy!





No comments:

Post a Comment