So, the time has come to actually have this Snowman baby!! I just can't believe that in a couple of short days I will be a mom of 2!!!!!!!
Everything has been going well at my doctor's appointments, so we are all hoping for a smooth labor and delivery!!!! I can't wait to find out if it really is a snowman or maybe a snow woman;)
Just for the record, I kind of have a feeling that it might be a girl, Bryan thinks that it is a boy, and Andrew always refers to the baby as a girl...even though he named the baby SnowMAN. So, we shall see;) Oh and by the way, if I am wrong and it is a boy....I will be deleting this post... HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








You are a beautiful, glowing, pregnant lady! Love the pics! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!! I hope everything goes pain free and FAST!!
ReplyDelete