On Saturday night, because we didn't have enough going on that day, we went to dinner with Bryan's family who were in town celebrating hos cousin, Lacie's, 18th birthday. I was so exhausted I didn't think I was going to be able to make it, but we decided to go anyway. On the way, Andrew started to look like he too was about to fall asleep. So, Mrs. Pam said that Andrew could just go to her house and she would feed him there, bathe him, and then he could just sleep over there. Although I didn't really want him sleeping out on his birthday, I knew he would NEVER make it in the restaurant!!!
So, after we dropped him off, we headed to the restaurant. The food was delicious, the company great, but I was ready to go to bed!!! I just can't hang like I used to;)
Happy Birthday Lacie!! Hope you had a great time celebrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment