Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Andrew's Thanksgiving Feast

Last Thursday, Andrew had his Thanksgiving Feast at school. He had been practicing his songs all week, so I knew we would have a better experience than last year;) When Bryan and I arrived one of the other mom's told me that when she was in the classroom earlier Andrew told her that I was in the hospital and his bottom lip started quivering;( I think it was because I told him that he just had to go to school that day and then he would be home with Mommy for a week and then we would bring the baby home.....he must have been a little confused;) But when he poked his head out of the classroom and yelled' "Hey Mommy!", I knew all was forgiven;)

Andrew did soooo much better than last year;) He waved at Bryan and I and didn't frown one time;) Of course, he didn't sing ANY of his songs....instead he growled at the kids around him;) He is going through a little phase right now where he thinks he is a dinosaur;) In fact, when he teacher asked him (in front of all of the parents) what he was thankful for, he replied, "T-Rex!"

It was still a great morning and Mimi and Honey got to join in on the fun too!



Mimi, Honey and Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment