Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Aubree's last class and Andrew's Christmas party

Today was the last class for the Mommy and Me class that Aubree and I take together. She had a great time running around and playing with her friends. It was nice to have a designated time and place to be with her and watch her interact with others. I will probably look for something else to do with her soon.

After class, we jumped in the car and made it to Andrew's school just in time for his Christmas party. I always love going to his class and watching him interact with his classmates;) They had milk and doughnuts, played games, and opened presents. We had a great day!

Climbing like a big girl!

Under the parachute.

Waiting for bubbles.

Yay for bubbles!!




I think someone wants to be in Andrew's class;)

So sweet!

Opening presents.

Lucky Aubree found some wrapping paper!

Andrew's shirt he made at school. The reindeer are made from his thumbprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment