Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Lights!

Tonight we met our friends Mike, Stacey, Noah, Marie, and Camille at the park to see the HUGE Christmas lights display. Aubree is still not 100% so my mom came to watch her so we didn't have to take her out in the weather.

We had such a great time! We rode the train, looked at all the amazing lights, ate some dinner, and did a little dancing too;) We decided to just grab dinner there since it was getting kind of late and they had schools putting on dance performances. Once they were done, the DJ played some music and the boys, Marie, and maybe the parents too, enjoyed a little dancing in our seats while we ate;)

We always have such a great time together and tonight was no exception!







I just had to post this picture. My dad just happened to stop by this afternoon. So, I took that unexpected opportunity to take a quick shower but we left to see the lights. I was in the shower no more than 5-7 minutes...and this is how they looked when I got out;)


No comments:

Post a Comment