Throughout the day she would seem fine and then would get fussy and towards the night she started running fever. She was up all night with a cough and she stated loosing her little voice yesterday morning;( Hopefully it isn't anything that will last too long, because today was a rough one!
She has got to not be feeling well for me to let her do this;) ( although I must admit she does destroy my house quite often;)
Feeling a little better and pushing around her baby!Then, sadly, this evening I had to put her in time out for the first time! She would not stop hitting Andrew on the head with toys! Whatever was in her hand she would casually walk over and hit him on top of his head. He has never done that to her, so that is definitely NOT a learned behavior....which scares me...I hope this is not something that she is going to continue to do!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment